Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Delete a single call in call log app for 2.0????

Default Delete a single call in call log app for 2.0????
    Deleting a single call is a must-have feature for my phone for many reasons, but one primary reason.

I know there was a program named "Calld" that supposedly allowed this function, but I am using an unlocked, jailbroken 2.0 phone, and cannot find anything in Cydia.

Please help -- does anybody know of a hack that works for 2.0 that will allow this. Or does anybody know if Calld still exists in 2.0.

Thanks -- I love this phone, but my call log can get a man in trouble.

Thanks

Hmm I Sense A Hint of Cheating... Lol,
    Sorry I don't know any apps
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

I'm with you on this one also!!!... How is it that there are at least 5 apps that can turn your phone into a flashlight, but none that will make it do something that even the crappiest $20.00 cell phone can do?

I emailed the dev of a third party app called iLog about a week ago, regarding his plans for porting a 2.0 version over to Cydia. He responded that it would be ready for release in about two weeks. Perhaps you and anyone else that you know could email him as well. http://iphone.ileks.com/ More interest in the app might motivate him to get it done faster. (Now, of course, we may need to wait for a new pwnage tool, yikes!).

Another old app was WeTool but the dev is Chinese and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to contact them. I don't know if anyone out there is working on a non-jailbroken solution via the app store.

Anyone else out there have any ideas?.. hopefully they're better than Marsman's

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I havent seen anything yet, But i would have to agree that would be nice lol You know you can just Clear the log

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    ... You know you can just Clear the log
    Somehow, that never looks so good...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KrankyPantz View Post
    Somehow, that never looks so good...
    Ah ha! Is funny cuz is true. (Family Guy?) Anyone?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

We have to wait for WeToolUS or iLog as stated above... I hope one or the other comes out soon!

Thanks

No Problems here, I always delete my call log anyway lol, It is funny though that someone would want to delete a single call

No Problems here, I always delete my call log anyway lol, It is funny though that someone would want to delete a single call
    Deleting your entire call history would look awfully suspicious, as would starting to put an access pin on your phone. You definitely need to pick up a pay-as-you-go backup phone.

Thanks

haha nice, Or just dont mess around......... Some people, I dont get it seriously why cheat.........

haha nice, Or just dont mess around......... Some people, I dont get it seriously why cheat.........
    ... or maybe did ya just want to have the simple functionality that ANY basic cellphone has? I mean for chrissake!...I'm no developer, but how complicated could it have been to write that little bit of code into the recent call routine? And while we're at it... How about other simple stuff like voice dialing via bluetooth?

Apple has made a VERY expensive phone. Unsubsidized, this device costs upwards of $800.00 and it's actually, a pretty mediocre phone. It can be a flashlight... and can recognize the song you're listening to... But with lots of dropped calls...SMS keyboard lag... contacts lag... not even the basic functionality of even the most craptacular pink LG princess phone. Come on guys! it is called the i"PHONE", right?

Thanks

Like to have Picture Messaging................ without getting swirly

Try iCallBR from Cydia .. alternative of iLog and weTool at this moment.