Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize File Sets???

Default Customize File Sets???
    Ok guys, I really need an answer here...

If I create a file set of let's say 3 different battery sets, in Customize 2.1.1 AND I AM MANUALLY ADDING THEM VIA SSH, what do the three sets have to be named? Please give me an answer! Thanks!

please help me guys id rather have file sets and if im mistaken as to what they are, just tell me at least.
    Last edited by polishdemon; 2008-08-01 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    You, sir, have been PWNED.
    Have I helped you at all? GIVE ME SOME LOVE, sry, I mean thanks...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    MGS "!" Alert Custom Text Sound
    Two MGS Ringtones

2. The Following User Says Thank You to polishdemon For This Useful Post:

Narukashi (2008-08-20)

Could i also know what we have to do here. Am also looking for the same answer..

Thanks in advance....

Thanks

You need to create a directory in the Customize2 Library folder named for your battery set. For instance /mobile/Library/Customize2/File Sets/mybatteryset (replacing the mybatteryset with a name of your choosing. Leave no spaces in the name. In that folder you will place the battery images named mybatteryset-1.png up through mybatteryset-17.png. remember, the names of the images must be the same as the name of the file set folder.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by bhz1; 2008-08-27 at 06:14 PM. Reason: correction

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bhz1 For This Useful Post:

yogeshtank2007 (2008-08-27)

So what do i put in file sets? What if i want to install 2-3 different battery themes at one go? How do i make them show up and i can select the one i like?

What do i have to name the folders?

Thanks

So what do i put in file sets? What if i want to install 2-3 different battery themes at one go? How do i make them show up and i can select the one i like?

What do i have to name the folders?
    Did you read my previous response? Let me clarify then,

Each theme in your file set needs to be in its own folder within the FileSets folder. you place the battery images for that theme into its folder.

'var/mobile/Library/Customize2/FileSets/theme

in this folder you will place the battery images named theme-1.png, theme-2.png, ... theme-17.png.

You can then use teh Customize app to apply the images. open Customize. Press Customize Images/Sounds, press System Images, press Battery. You will see the names of the themes you created under Available File Sets. You then press on the theme you want and press the box at the upper right that says Apply. You should then see a message pop up that tells you the file set was successfully applied at which time you may exit Customize by pressing the home button. Wait for things to respring and there you go. New battery.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bhz1 For This Useful Post:

yogeshtank2007 (2008-08-27)

Thanks...... I'll just try this!!