Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Post your home screen!

Arrow Post your home screen!
    I think it would be cool to see everyone's homescreen of their iPhone. This thread isn't for you to ask questions on how to take screen shots of your homescreen, for that information please check this thread. Also, it would be nice if you would host your image on ImageShack or PhotoBucket so that they show full size in the post, instead of as an attachment.

And now, my home screen:

I like home screen to be very plain, but have pretty icons. I'm using the theme RevRoy, with my custom TicTacToe icon, and a Safari icon I found in the forums. Its so purrrrty!
    Last edited by ToxicFTW; 2008-03-11 at 05:08 AM.

32GB iPod Touch 2nd Gen

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

Great idea! I just made this tonight. I still have a few things I would like to do with it so it's not uploaded yet, but when I get some answers you will see it in the downloads section.

I am using a custom made background (by me) and glass icons that I downloaded from the downloads section (they are probably my favorite icon set because they look stock with a twist and they match almost any wallpaper).

EDIT: I am making Sport Themes by request...Check the post!
    Last edited by unknownentry; 2007-08-20 at 06:31 AM.

Well here is my current homescreen. I am still waiting to see if someone can fix my homescreen text from Fieldtest to Vrecord and fix the spelling on Calender to Calendar. Ohh well here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foo_0.png   -foo_1.png  
    Last edited by shagster40; 2007-08-18 at 11:29 PM.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

they all look great, love the transformers one

Icons from deviant art. some minor adjustments.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j00sh For This Useful Post:

kartjob (2007-08-22)

Default my screens
    My Locked Screen

My Unlocked Screen

Take care and keep on moddin =]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to djmaddy For This Useful Post:

rl32296 (2008-04-16)

djmaddy
    ur lock screen is tite man, does it really work, it only unlocks if u put ur finger tip on there?

that is awesome man

peace

Quote Originally Posted by amalone87 View Post
    Great idea! I just made this tonight. I still have a few things I would like to do with it so it's not uploaded yet, but when I get some answers you will see it in the downloads section.
    Where can I get that dock and the badge?

32GB iPod Touch 2nd Gen

Default Thanks bro
    Quote Originally Posted by shift_2kmaxima View Post
    djmaddy
    ur lock screen is tite man, does it really work, it only unlocks if u put ur finger tip on there?

that is awesome man

peace
    haha, wait till flash is integrated, then i'll have a cooler interface. I just made this in photoshop and replaced it with LockBackground.jpg. However whenever I unlock my iphone, i put my thumb on it upside down, and with my other thumb[when no one is noticing, i slide it] I hid the slider and the text above it haha , let me know if you need anything

Thanks
    how do u get coustom backgrounds?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djmaddy View Post
    haha, wait till flash is integrated, then i'll have a cooler interface. I just made this in photoshop and replaced it with LockBackground.jpg. However whenever I unlock my iphone, i put my thumb on it upside down, and with my other thumb[when no one is noticing, i slide it] I hid the slider and the text above it haha , let me know if you need anything
    hey djmdaddy, I want to try my hand at a custom lock screen. What file to I need to edit to hide, or get rid of the "slide to unlock" text?

I know which graphics I need to make transparent for it to work, I just need to know how to get rid of the text.

Thanks!

Well, thanks to djmdaddy I've created what I think is a pretty cool lock screen.

Here it is along with the dock I'm using on my homescreen. Other than the dock and dock icons on my homescreen, I'm still using the default icons and black background, although I have changed the order and I have a fourth row with three "blank" spaces and then a transparent icon for Launcher with no text below it and only an arrow in it.

This is a mock-up since I haven't taken any time to use a screen snap app.

Last edited by MrNoSox; 2007-08-27 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

here is my babe

let me know what u think

peace

can somebody please explain how to change what it says on the unlocking screen?

here it is:

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Here are two pics -- one with oogotbagsoo's metal_blue theme and the other with the hidden icons scrolled up with summerboard.

Here's Mine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lion.jpg  

Heres mine
    Last edited by ultimatexpka; 2007-09-25 at 08:02 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast