Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: having problems with my iphone

Default having problems with my iphone
    I just bought a iphone of a college kid, $600 a paid for a 1.0.2, fully hacked. I live in canada so i cant jsut go buy one in the store if thats what your asking

I didnt have internet access for the first two days i had the phone, once i did get internet access i have been having problems.......everytime i open a application one ive downloaded or one that comes with the phone it comes on for a minute and the goes back to the main screen.

For example i can be in clocks and when i go to add on in there screen will go blank and back to the main menu, same for when im on the internet.

Something is screwy with the phone, should i reset it? shoud i return it(hopefully i can since it was bought of good old craigslist) anyone eles have this problem?

Any help would be appreacaited, i dont know to much baout iphones since ive only had it for a week, do know a little though from reading these forums..

Any help i would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Rick

I would suggest u look up how to update to 1.1.1 by using the guide up in the wiki section of this forum. Make sure to follow the directions to a t.

All should be well...

If I helped you in anyway, show some love! hit the thanks button!