Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Oh! Crap.. updated a few things and..

Thanks

Default Oh! Crap.. updated a few things and..
    Guys, what do I do? Please help, well i just went into my installer to see what new updates and all that, well it said i needed to update community sources, so then i do that, theeeennnn, it said i needed to update 6 different things, artist, umm.. camera pro, and a few others, so i pressed update all, ok, so when all done, my phone, i guess was like resetting itself, or whatever it does after you update. So, now, though it is going all crazy with the little apple logo, and black and white lines going across flashing on and off really fast! yikes!! so I turned it off and on a few times, and ****! it keeps flashing like that going all crazy, what do i do??

Oh! forgot to mention, that when i first turn it back on, it starts flashing like crazy with the black and white stripes,and the little apple logo, then it takes me to homescreen, but, when i click on an app, or wherever, it takes me there, then it freezes?? Then i have to shut it off and do it all over again, but, keeps going crazy?? Help please
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 2008-01-23 at 06:51 AM.
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Jeez sorry to hear that, I updated my community sources too, but nothing like that happened. Hope you can get help soon.

Beeks

iPhone? More like MyPhone scottvalentine's Avatar
    Thanks

mine was resetting itself every 20 seconds or so after an update. My problem could have been fixed if I SSH'd in and restored a file, but once I powered off the phone, there was no way to get it out of the freeze/reboot loop except to restore....good luck

Thanks

Ugh!! No I dont wanna restore! AGAIN!! Hey Beeks so what did you do? Darn, why does it prompt us to do these updates and then something like this happens??

Ok, phone back to normal! Geesh! Well at least for now?? WTF?? I had turned it on and off numerous times,and would still freeze,a nd act funky and all crazy! Well turned it off and on again and all of a sudden, back to normal?? I mean I'm happy but damn, scared the crap out me!!

Ok, now back to Heath.....
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 2008-01-23 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

its an app. called waves.

Thanks

But, Cash, I didn't even download that app though?? Unless it automatically updated with all the other stuff?? Well, I'm just glad that everything is back to normal for now, scared the ya know what out of me! hehehehe Have a great day!! Muuuaaahhh!!

Soi went in to change the dialer pad, and it started freaking out again, with the stripes across and apple logo going crazy flashing??

So Cash.... if i never even installed the waves app, how do i make all this craziness stop?? Ugh!! Please help??
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 2008-01-24 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost