Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 9 page limit question

Default iphone 9 page limit question
    I have the 3G iphone 16 gig. I have reached the 9 page limit, or 144 app limit. I was wondering is there any way to extend the app limit/page limit? I know the iphone allows more than 144 apps to be installed so there really isnt an app limit techinically because i tried deleting some apps to make room, but whenever i turn the phone on and off it gets replaced by apps that weren't shown before but were installed. Despite that fact it could be that I ipwnded my phone and installed bosstools which relocates the app storage to the bigger partition.

So, yes for the record... is there a way to make the iphone have more than 9 pages?

Thanks

Not that i know of.. but DAMN 114 apps..
    EDM

Thanks

9 page is not enough for you? dam you like to really max it out even more..do you even really need more pages?

correct me if im wrong but i think if you want more pages you have to mess with the firmware recode it to run more pages..

i think this topic should be in the general iphone...

yeah guys i just like to max them out. I am just lazy to pick out apps so my ideal is just to throw em in my iphone and use the apps if ever needed lol. I mean i have 16 gigs, and other than music, videos and photos why not have phones taking advantage of the storage with applcations? Its kinda surprising because u guys make it seem like nobody has ran into this before haha i guess its just me, i'm addicted to apps!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecakezz View Post
    yeah guys i just like to max them out. I am just lazy to pick out apps so my ideal is just to throw em in my iphone and use the apps if ever needed lol. I mean i have 16 gigs, and other than music, videos and photos why not have phones taking advantage of the storage with applcations? Its kinda surprising because u guys make it seem like nobody has ran into this before haha i guess its just me, i'm addicted to apps!
    Yeah but damn dude do you REALLY think you need that many apps i bet you wont use half of them.. Its your phone

Hell id put some movies on it instead of packing it with apps you might never use..
    EDM

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Yeah but damn dude do you REALLY think you need that many apps i bet you wont use half of them.. Its your phone

Hell id put some movies on it instead of packing it with apps you might never use..
    I actually do use my most of my apps occasionally. Stuff like yelp or whats open and games, like De Blob and bomberman for quickies right before the movie or when im waitin in the lobby for 15 minutes. And those really clever apps like NetSharing when i really need internet on my laptop instead of shelling out 60 a month for a internet card when i'm not really in the market for it. Things that actually make the phone useful.

And like you say its my phone so why in hell would I need to put movies in it? just to flash? Battery life sucks already and plus i got my laptop to watch movies on when im on the road or on a plane, it has better screen too. And as far as music go, i'm not the type where everywhere i walk i got my headphones on, I got music to listen in the car and i got another ipod connected to my dashboard in my car.

I'd rather have a bunch of apps that actually can be productive and can actually be useful.

But im open minded and if putting movies or music or photos whatever is your thing then go for it. Other than that I made a thread asking a specific question about my iphone not advice on how to use it.
    Last edited by cheesecakezz; 2008-08-01 at 06:54 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree! Opinionated MMI! Just tell us how to get around the limit, if there is a way or a possible fix please! Thanks

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes