Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone speaker

Default iphone speaker
    Some on the net have report doing operations on their iphone case to get more from the internal speaker.

I try to solve the problem with another try:

build a paper resonate box for your iphone.

It is very easy:

use a recycle paper, wrap your iphone as tight as possible. then cut a hole for your home key. that is.

I did not have a tool to measure it, but it is so obvious that your ear can detect the different.

Or you can put it into a paper box or something similar. Just make use of resonate to make it loud.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you show us a diagram or something? It sounds to me like you are telling us to have a dorky looking folded up paper on the bottom of our phones. I think most people would rather jab holes into the bottoms of their phones than have a paper diaper on it.

LOL sorry, don;t mean to be rude, but your explanation leaves a really terrible image of an iphone with a diaper on it. Pics would be great!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

NO, the paper should not stick to the iphone. but just in case you need them, wrap your iphone with a paper then you got an amplifer. The paper can be reuse for anything else when the job is done.

I think you can get a piece of paper any where you need an amplifier. No need to be a fix attachement.

Actually I just try another method :

I roll the paper into a tube, then put the iphone inside the tube, and it works.