Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wifi or not to Wifi

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Wifi or not to Wifi
    Here is my question by which i have found contradictor answers

I have a wifi connection at home and work and would perfer not to sign up for the edge network. if i am connecting from home or work to my wifi connection and do not have a data plan, will i be charged?

Thanks
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

No, you will not be charged as long as your are sure edge is not what is being used. it shouldn't be by default, but if you want to be sure download something like services.app and set edge to "off" you will then no longer have anything to worry about
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

dmighty (2008-01-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thank you. I have big bosses tool and will have used that.you would think the at reps would provide a consistent answer.

Thanks for ur help
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.