Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Battery lasts heaps long. no seriously. Pics :)

Thanks

Default My Battery lasts heaps long. no seriously. Pics :)
    Hey All.

usage 70639h 23m
    usage 2943 Days, 7 hours
    standby 2943 Days, 7 hours

Recently bought an iPhone, have had it for about 2 weeks.
    there havent been many issues - it came with 1.1.1 - however i downgraded both the fw and baseband to 1.0.2 and 03.14.08g

anyway i had a bad battery reading and the iphone kept shutting off by itself at around 50% . so after reading around i decided to completely discharge and fully recharge - the whole process took all day - 3 hours to discharge from 50% and around 5 hours to recharge fully.

so heres the strange thing - after the fully charge i checked the usage reading and standby times reset as expected - i put in my sim and everything to start using it again, went back to settings to turn on my wifi and WTF - usage 70639h 23m, went into usage and usage read 2943 Days, 7 hours same for standby time. strange since ive only made a total call count for a little over 1 hour since i unlocked it.

ok so the pics attached to this post was takin from my motorola razr , bit embarrassing i know its all i had - hope you guys can see.

any ideas??
    -khil

ohh by the way i live in australia.
    Last edited by khil; 2008-02-28 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks

Default speechless?
    come on guys 95 views and no one has any ideas why my iphone is telling me all these lies. im sure your all just as speechless as i was when i saw the usage readings.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, obviously you haven't used it that many hours on one charge right? Something is off kilter with the time calculator, nothing else. Do a reset and see if that fixes things. It should go back down to 0 every time you charge it or put it on the dock.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe your iPhone is just awesome?
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Thanks

hahaha ok i must be officially the biggest dumbass ever, i figured out why it showed that usage reading - because i had fully discharged the phone it reset the date and time to the year 2000 so obviously when i reset the date and time it gave me a ridiculous usage reading. lol

ok you can delete this thread now. hahahahaha whats jailbreaking??

btw - if your having battery issues on 1.0.2 upgrade it to 1.1.2 - i did -my battery actually does last long now

khil aka the biggest dumbass ever.