Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iv got a wierd problem for you to solve lol

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Iv got a wierd problem for you to solve lol
    Right i use works wifi on my iphone, all is good.. but at 4pm every day it disconnects, it trys too connect but fails. then if i want too browse edge kicks in.. I thought i was works wifi but when iv checked the laptops they all work fine...

At home the wifi is perfect 24-7, i never loose connection..

What you think could be the problem??

are you sure your laptops are running on your workplaces wi-fi (they may have a longer range and be using something else/ their own internet, or maybe a different version of wifi from a seperate computer at your workplace)

id assume your workplace turns off there computer/wifi at 4pm everyday as they may not need it or be doing something else

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

yeah 100% sure the laptops are setup on the same wifi connection as my iphone, the wireless router is under my deck, so i have the best signal lol.....

i didnt setup the networks they go some guy in before i started so i dont know if they have set the wireless too auto turn off at a curtain time....

but thinking about it, this has only started too happen since i set up my edge.. but surely that shouldnt shut out works wifi.... but like i said my home network, our lasses uncles network, my brothers network and my mam and dads networks (all differant houses) i dont have a single problem with, just works crappy connection... lol

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Are there perhaps more computers connecting o the router at this timer? Maybe this is forcing your iphone off.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

no mate no extra computers connected at that time, but now an update, my iphone wont even connect too works wifi now, i can only use edge....