Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: my iphone is messed up, plz help!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

Default my iphone is messed up, plz help!!!
    for some reason the other day my 4gb iphones baseboard stopped working. i have done every kind of restore you can think of and cant fix it. the only apple store by me is sooo busy that i cant make an appointment to meet my schedule. i really need some help fixing this so if any1 knows what i cant do please respond and help.

Quote Originally Posted by ckybam69 View Post
    for some reason the other day my 4gb iphones baseboard stopped working. i have done every kind of restore you can think of and cant fix it. the only apple store by me is sooo busy that i cant make an appointment to meet my schedule. i really need some help fixing this so if any1 knows what i cant do please respond and help.
    Baseboard? Plus give some more details about firmware, and how is it not working. There's four Apple Stores, all within a 35 minute radius, I'm pretty they can meet your schedule. A few days ago, I was able to schedule an appointment for the next day, which was open to them all day.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

i am using firmware 1.1.4 and has been pwned. no they dont have appointments this weekend due to tax free weekend. also i got it for free from a friend due to a cracked screen so i do not have a warranty and i dont have alot of money to buy the new one or pay to get it fixed.