Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: O2 contarct users

Default O2 contarct users
    Anyone purchase iphone 3g new contract? i wanted to know when you purchase does it count you have use the first month? because i have purchased and jailbreak it but did not activate and they charged me the first month

Thanks

Can you repeat that in English please
    To live, you have to lie

If you purchased in store then I assume you activated it, unless youjust paid them and walked out?. The fact that they are charging you would suggest it is activated with them... your question was a little vague

gah my english suck

I've purchase the iphone 3g from carphone warhouse main site
    problem is i have never activated it on itune but instead jailbreak it, they started charging me .

Do you think i can cancel my contract? even though i had used it for a day but never had any scratches on it

If you bought from Carphone Warehouse, you are the proud owner of an 18 month contract, and they will continue to charge you the amount you agreed to for the next 17 months at least, whatever you choose to do with the phone.
    If you bought online you have 14 days to return the phone to cancel the contract, however if you try to send it back to them Jailbroken I doubt they will honour that.

I can't see what you thought you'd ever achieve. You wanted them to give you an iphone for free?

(First post - No longer a lurker

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gajet For This Useful Post:

shizumi (2008-07-31)

I sent them my iphone back restored to original state but when i ask for cancellation the guy asked me what was the reason to cancel the contract

I think your stuck there mate, Once you sign up for an 18 month contract there is no way out unless you pay up all 18 months worth of contract.. Ouch!!

That is unless you are one very lucky chap!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jcisthebest2000 For This Useful Post:

shizumi (2008-07-31)