Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone iTunes Music Syncing issue?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone iTunes Music Syncing issue?
    Was listening to some music on my iphone (1.1.2 OTB jailbroken and using turbosim) when I heard a skip in one of the tracks. I immediately listened on my computer and neither itunes nor media player replayed it with the skip I heard. I replayed it on the phone, and sure enough the skip was there. I unsynced it with my pc via itunes and resynced the song. Everything seems to be fine now.

Anyone else had this problem with songs being distorted when synced over? I make playlists with the band names for all my music just to make sorting synced songs easier. The time I synced the songs in question I synced about 2 gigs of music at that same general time. Don't know if this could effect things at all. I had this happen with maybe 2 more tracks (i have about 1000 songs currently on the phone and have listened to them all), but resyncing fixed them. The fix is fairly easy, so it's not too big of a deal, but if anyone has had this happen and figured out a fix to not need to do the unsyc resync that would be great
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

i'd contact apple