Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why is 2.0 so buggy!!?

Default Why is 2.0 so buggy!!?
    My iPhone 3g is really getting to me. I have the first iphone with 1.1-1.4 and it was great, I loved it, and pretty dam stable. Now I have an iPhone 3g with 2.0, on my second one!. The dam thing is buggier than crap! I have downloaded allot of apps that I enjoy and just downloaded an updated for one. The thing was installing for 10 minutes then my phone rebooted and was stuck on the app screen. after an hour I turned it off and did another restore. I then set it up as new phone synced my contacts and bookmarks. then I started to download a bunch of the apps that I had before. I used the app store on the iphone to do this, first 6 apps installed fine very fast no problems. then installing the next app was slower, next one even slower and now it takes around 10 minutes to install an app. What the heck is happening. a reboot does not help. ARGG 2.0 is CRAP!!!!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,2.0 is a revolutionary firmware with App Store and many different things.
    Remmember,when the new,REVOLUTIONARY 1.1.3 firmware was released,it had a LOT of bugs.... Now,in a few days,I hope 2.1 firmware will be released and it will contain a lot of bug fixes....

Not happy with 2.0, I think Apple rushed it out the door before really squashing all the bugs