Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help fellas....Just got my Iphone

Default Help fellas....Just got my Iphone
    what up.... Newbie here.....JUst got my Iphone today. Need help with ringtones and adding new themes.

I have T-mobile. My friend hacked it. He said not to update new software. I have currently 1.0.2 and iTunes 7.5.0.20

How do I add ringtones and new Themes????

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure you can add custom ringtones to 1.0.2, I'm not to sure about adding custom themes to it either but i'll give you the instructions. I'm amusing your already jailbroken? Yeah. Well go into installer and installer SMB Prefs, then go to the 'Themes (Summerboard)' catagory and install, then go into SMB Prefs on your phone and the name of the theme you just installed should be there, select it, then you will be taken back to the Lock Screen, slide to unlock and you should be cool, if the wallpaper doesn't show just open an app and close it, then it should be cool; hopefully. If you want to add themes from your computer i'd tell you to download iPhoneBrowser, install, connect your iPhone then to the tab 'Go To Location' hit summerboard themes and add the files to a new folder by right clicking the tab and go to new folder, then add 'Wallpaper.png and Dock.png' then make a new folder within that called 'Icons' and drag each the icons that come with the theme to this place. It's important that the names are perfect, including cases and using .png NOT .PNG; good luck.