Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unlocked the 2.0,what happened to installer

Exclamation unlocked the 2.0,what happened to installer
    i just unlock the 2.0 iphone and now it seems you just get the cydia not the installer
    can someone please tell me how can i get installer instead of cydia or maybe have them both ...thanks Forum

Thanks

Think about it. Why do you think there is no Installer for 2.0?
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Installer has not been finished for 2.0 yet. Read the news section of the forum for Installer 4 previews, but no release date yet. And when installer 4 comes out it will be just as empty as Cydia so no REAL advantage.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

stick with cydia and leave installer in the past

as far as i can tell, its not worth it yet anyway. No customize, SMB, vwallpaper... I think ill hold off until it gives me something to look forward to

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I usually check the "Changes" tab in Cydia for new apps. They release about four a day or so. NES, Quake4iPhone and other cool apps have been ported over to FW 2.0 already. It's going to take some time for more apps to come along. I kinda wish I waited to upgrade but I can wait for new apps.

well a few notes. as Poseidon said check the news section for installer 4 preview but to those who want to leave installer in the past it simply won't happen as it is much more user friendly and although you and i see more advantages in cydia newer users simply want an install and uninstall button and as longer as there are new people in this community there will be a need for installer.app

also why would you wait to upgrade while apps are being ported to support 2.0 why not check out some of the free apps from the appstore there are a lot of good ones!

and one more thing i forgot to post i dont have bars is that cause i checked the activation during the winpwn or maybe i screw up it with neuter or something pl help