Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there a way to delete photos from the photo library??

Default Is there a way to delete photos from the photo library??
    So is there a way to delete photos from the photo library invidually without syn´cin with Itunes?? I couldnt find anything about by searching so hopefully someone knows..

I have a folder set up on computer with the pics I want on my iPhone .... I just add and delete to that folder and resync to phone. Worked for me when I wanted to delete pics..... But without syncing I haven't found a way
    Last edited by tizme; 2008-01-19 at 04:43 PM.

To permanently delete photo on iPhone,you can use a iPhone data eraser,there are some iPhone data eraser software in the market, but few can be completely and permanently delete the data on iPhone, even if data has been cleared, some professional iPhone data recovery software can recover them later.
    Please read this use guide about how to Permanently Erase iPhone Photo Before Selling your iPhone.So no one can get you personal information and data from iPhone,after you sell, donate or give it away.
    Last edited by millysili; 2014-01-08 at 07:28 AM.

use itools programe download it on ur computer and mange ur idevice much easier .

hope that helping u.

To delete photos synced from iTunes, maybe you have to use iTunes.

Quite simple. Connect iPhone with computer, launch iTunes, select the device. Then "Photos" tab, uncheck "Sync Photos from" to delete them.

More detailed guide : Delete photos in Photo Library