Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.0.2 stuck in infinite loop

Default 1.0.2 stuck in infinite loop
    This is getting frustrating......

I have been trying to upgrade to 1.1.2 for a few days and I have been told to downgrade my baseband to 3.14.08 ( I think that is correct), and then downgrade my baseband to 1.0.2, jailbreak, and then activate.

So I am at 1.0.2 with the correct baseband, so I assumed ibrickr would free my phone, but I keep getting an infinite loop of a bot screen.
    Is there anything I am doing wrong?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Downgrade iTunes... I think thats the problem. I had the same issue
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

aenema6x
    Did this work at all? I have a post with basically the same question(Should of did a forum search first). I'm getting all paranoid that I have a brick on my hands.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is the problem. iBrickr doesn't play nice with iTunes 7.6. If you get into the infinite loop, here is how to get out:

- Plug your iPhone in so you can hear when it makes the "plugged in" and "unlugged" sounds
    - On one of the loops, right after the Apple icon appears, hold down on the home and power buttons
    - Your iPhone will turn off at the start of the scrolling code you have become familiar with
    - When you hear the "unplugged" sound, let go of the power button and keep holding on the home button
    - When you hear the "plugged in" sound, iTunes will recognize your iPhone and you can restore

You are welcome
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidetalker For This Useful Post:

CALBUILD (2008-02-02)

Side. you have no idea how greatful I am. Got this error while tyring to downgrade my 1.1.3 to 1.0.2 and JB it to downgrade the baseband (using secpac since i have 3.9 BL) and then upgrade to 1.1.3 JB, which worked BTW but i hit this error, NO ONE KNEW...

but you answered it! Thanks a million.

I tried that but it wont even recognize the phone, no sound is made. Let it die totally, have reset it...nothing. I am letting the batteries die now. Any idea how long the iphone can stay up with almost no battery? It already does not turn off...
    Any other suggestions? My iPhone is also jailbroken...

My iPhone went on an infinite loops and my computer wont recognize it, nor will itunes...nothing! Wont reset or anything...any suggestions?

My iPhone went on an infinite loops and my computer wont recognize it, nor will itunes...nothing! Wont reset or anything...any suggestions?

dude, why the fck are you in 1.0.2 anyways haha?
    put it on DFU, and upgread that btch straight up to 2.0 and pwn it(if you have a Mac), is you are in Winblows, go to 1.1.4 straight ahead, and Pwn
    OI FROM BRAZIL!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I thought this firmware went extinct long long time ago!