Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked iphone booboo

Unhappy Unlocked iphone booboo
    So my friend did the unlocking and what not. I was good for like two weeks. I plugged it in and naively started downloading 2.0 update. I walked away and eventually come back to the iphone restoring itself and before i am smart enough to realize what's happening...its too late. I am not worried i spose about re-unlocking it, I am worried about my contacts that were on it for one and TWO, when I put in my Tmo SIM i must have been blind to "import sim contacts" if there is such a thing on the phone. I manually entered all my contacts the first time, since i had no e-version of them anywhere. I really would prefer not to have to do this again...

HELP?! ADVICE?!

thnx.

Thanks

i dont understand your question. yes there is an import sim contacts option now. thats new to 2.0 if thats your question
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

I guess it answers it in a weird way. I don't have 2.0 yet for the unlocked iphone and am currently scrambling to re-hack the iphone after it restored itself to its original settings...if the import sim contacts is NEW to 2.0, than i beleive i am screwed. There were a few contacts NOT on my SIM card when this whole mess began...I guess i might be asking if itunes was synced with my iphone enough to save me the trouble of having to reinstall and re-input some stuff...

Thanks

itunes should have backed up your iphone last time you synced which means you will get everything back.
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008