Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phones messed up

Default Phones messed up
    well i have a jailbroken 1.1.2 now it was being glitchey latley so i decided to restore it and do it all over again put it in recovery mode and clicked shift restore and clicked 1.1.1 it says preparing phone for restore then it never goes on and it says error i click on i brickr and it turns green what can i do ????????????????

comes upwith error number 6
    Last edited by therobman; 2008-01-18 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This happened to me too man. thought I was screwed. I found that the issue was most likely based on the fact that I had a backup of my info on my pc. There are two things you should try. First, simply reboot your computer. This may or may not help. If it does not help, get access to another computer (this is what I did, although I didn't reboot my main pc first) annd do this whole process again (abviously you need itunes on this computer as well as the 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 restore files). Worked like a charm for me!

yea i never had a problem before now ill have to try it in the morning

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therobman View Post
    yea i never had a problem before now ill have to try it in the morning
    Good luck. Like I said I had this same issue. Hopefully it works for you. Let us know how it goes!

did it on my computer downstairs and it worked like a charm thanks so much man