Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FW2.0 Outlook 2007 Calendars not syncing! HELP!

Exclamation FW2.0 Outlook 2007 Calendars not syncing! HELP!
    Updated the iphone to 2.0, and itunes 7.7. Everything seems to sync fine but the calendars. Nothing will transfer! Any ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

In outlook you should have the itunes outlook addin. You can check by running Outlook and go to Tools > Trust Center > Add-ins

The addin should be found under the CProgram Files\iTunes directory called ITunesOutlookAddin.dll.

You may want to check if you have it and that the "Apply macro security settings to installed add-ins" is not checked for the ITunesOutlookAddin.dll.

If you do have this addin, maybe try removing the addin and adding it back, then close outlook and launch itunes and re-sync.

Hope this helps, I didn't seem to have an issue. I'm on XP & Outlook 2007.

ok I will give that a try and let you know, I do remember seeing a article on that, and I did have the add-in. But I never tried removing it or checking about the macros. I will let you know.

Thanks,
    Don

I thought that iTunes didn't support Outlook 2007. I had to install Outlook 2003 so that it would sync.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    I thought that iTunes didn't support Outlook 2007. I had to install Outlook 2003 so that it would sync.
    I'm not sure about that but since iTunes 7.5, I've had no problems.

it does work! I did find what was going on. I decided to export my calendar to a .csv file. My contacts and others synced but I was only having trouble with the calendar. So I decided to setup a new .pst (personal folders file) and then try a sync. It was working. So then I just imported the .csv file and contacts and things seem to work ok. I am using Vista, Outlook 2007, and iTunes 7.7. Everything back to normal. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks again,
    Don