Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone in hawaii punch

Default Iphone in hawaii punch
    OK left my iphone on a night stand ,wifey gave me a cup that had a leak ,,,of course it go into my phone, wouldn't start up so I tried the rice ,,for a few days didn't work , so saw a video on how to replace the iphone battery , by nate true and also said put the iphone in rubbing alcohol 91% was like wtf its already screwed up....this doesnt work back to the store for a refur,,, Did the alcohol replace the battery and the SOB fire up... BUT see like im unable to touch the screen right now still charging,,,,, and the screen has with spots in the 4 corners of the phone but it works fine ,,,where can I get a cheap display screen for it

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by juquan View Post
    OK left my iphone on a night stand ,wifey gave me a cup that had a leak ,,,of course it go into my phone, wouldn't start up so I tried the rice ,,for a few days didn't work , so saw a video on how to replace the iphone battery , by nate true and also said put the iphone in rubbing alcohol 91% was like wtf its already screwed up....this doesnt work back to the store for a refur,,, Did the alcohol replace the battery and the SOB fire up... BUT see like im unable to touch the screen right now still charging,,,,, and the screen has with spots in the 4 corners of the phone but it works fine ,,,where can I get a cheap display screen for it
    Try this link on ebay....

display screen iphone, Cell Phone PDA Accessories, MP3 Accessories items on eBay.com

which screen is just the display screen

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by juquan View Post
    which screen is just the display screen
    Trying this link out... and if you have any questions email the seller...

NEW LCD SCREEN REPLACEMENT DISPLAY FOR APPLE IPHONE - eBay (item 160265066112 end time Jul-29-08 13:06:55 PDT)

Also here is a link on this forum and they are talking about the screen and how to replace it along with a yourtube video.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/accesso...ss-screen.html
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2008-07-28 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Added a link to this forum