Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Selling my iPhone crossed my mind.. quick questions..

Default Selling my iPhone crossed my mind.. quick questions..
    I'm sure there are 100x's of these but why not one more huh? Anyhow, I've thought about selling my iPhone. Basically I work for at&t and they provide me with a Blackberry curve which I have to keep for email & I'm getting a bit tired of carrying the iPhone around for just my wife to call me Don't get me wrong, I love this thing to death but i'm beginning to feel it's just not practical

Currently I have a 8gig week 41 iPhone which I purchased new & activated through at&t. It's jailbroken & running 1.1.2. Would I be able to downgrade to 1.1.1, jailbreak it again & unlock it to sell for a few pennies more? I know a few people who are looking for one to use overseas so I'm sure I can break even on the price or even get a few more $'s for the trouble.

I keep it in a Contour Showcase protective cover & clean it just about every other day. It's mint & not a scratch on it so I'm feeling a little negative on selling it. Especially with this site & it's developers coming out with new downloads all the time! Should I suck it up & keep it or move on? btw if I do sell I'm more than likely picking up a Samsung SLM phone. It's a cool 3G headset & if it breaks I can careless. If I even dropped my iPhone I'd probably throw a fit! oh and finally, my wife has a 4gig iPhone running 1.1.3 so if I get the 'itch' I get to play with her's

If you can afford to keep it, then why not? I still have a Sprint Treo that I have to carry around for my internship, but I use this for my everything else phone. I can afford to have both, so why not?

Reako

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i had my curve and gave it away because i hated it and the size..if its impractical then maybe you should get rid of it, but if you cant part with it then i guess its settled. =]