Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hacked Iphone with iTunes Account?

Default Hacked Iphone with iTunes Account?
    OK I'm sure I may sound paranoid but if I Sign up for an iTunes account can apple detect and do anything about me using my unlocked jailbroken iphone, this is where I'll find out that there are thousands of you already doing this but hey I've never signed up before...........
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by ericidle View Post
    OK I'm sure I may sound paranoid but if I Sign up for an iTunes account can apple detect and do anything about me using my unlocked jailbroken iphone, this is where I'll find out that there are thousands of you already doing this but hey I've never signed up before...........
    Nope not a problem.

No troubles what so ever signing up with an iTunes account and having a hacked phone.

You need iTunes account to get album art - and that makes the phone/touch look that much sweeter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dane.pablecheque For This Useful Post:

ericidle (2008-01-17)

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

In theory all they need to add is a disclaimer when you load iTunes that the phone's firmware and files will be scanned (if you play MMOs you are aware that there are such programs that you are letting check various processes and files to keep epople from cheating). This is very doable, but probably won't happen unless apples iphone sales start dropping.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

ericidle (2008-01-17)

You've been thanked

I'll sign up tonight, though I have another method to get album art which works with Amazon ( iTunes Art Importer) , its just that I'm interested in apple TV now and might sign up for movies

Cheers
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

Yes, I read into the Amazon method but found that itunes was near perfectly accurate so no major hassles.

All the best with your iTunes'ing