Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help plzzzz help me

Exclamation help plzzzz help me
    none of my freaking buttons are working nothing at all not even the touch screen help meemmmmeememememm pplplllzlz
    8GB Apple iPhone

Your gonna have to give a little more info. However, try to restore and see what that gets you. If you are running a clean (un-jailbroken) phone with ATT, then just take it to Apple, they will fix or replace....its still under warranty. Take it to them even if its jailbroken, if its a hardware failure then most likely they will replace anyways.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

msboy2011 (2008-01-16)

its jailbroken with att and its running 1.1.2 and i was at soccer and my mom called and i couldnt answer it i didnt drop it or anything like that idk what to do there is no time to take it to apple or att they are like 2 hours away
    8GB Apple iPhone

Will it respond to the computer via Itunes??? If so, try plugging it in and using Ibrickr.....there is an option to reboot the phone. That may fix things. Or restore if you have too, being your last option. If the phone WONT respond to Itunes, your only option is taking it to Apple. There is no magic way to do anything with it, unless it will respond via the buttons or the computer.

it respond to the computer im gonna shift restore it into 1.1.2.... hold on
    8GB Apple iPhone

Good deal , hopefully it was just a crappy ifart and all will be well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

msboy2011 (2008-01-16)

yeah i hope so thanks so much if this doesnt work im gonna go to apple this weekend

holy crap it worked ok its fine now its back the same
    Last edited by msboy2011; 2008-01-16 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    8GB Apple iPhone

Good deal....my iphone is a little bitchy sometimes too.