Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Crap..Bricked?

Default Crap..Bricked?
    Im so devistated to say this, but i think my iphone might be bricked, i downgraded to 1.1.1 (or whatever its 111 anyway xD) and i jailbraked it, now it wont connect to 02, at first it kept saying awaiting activation, now it wont even give me the message >.<. All the applications still work and everything just not the phone >.<. Also, it says "No Service" at top left hand corner if it helps.

Please help!!

Thanks.

TwisterX.

This is expected behavior. Now you need to install "OKTOPREP" or install "bosstool" and run jailbreak prep, then upgrade to 1.1.2 again. Your phone will activate and work on 1.1.2.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

ah lol thanks, i was totally terrified earlier, sorry for the noob question btw guys!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

That, and if it was "BRICKED" you wouldn't be able to use any of your features on your phone (probably wouldnt be able to get past the plug or error screen)

And if it were really "BRICKED" then you probably wouldn't even be able to turn it on.

Bricked = means irreparable damage making the device as useful as a brick.

Just a small rant.