Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: http://140.124.181.188/~khchung/cgi-bin/plutil.cgi mirror?

Question http://140.124.181.188/~khchung/cgi-bin/plutil.cgi mirror?
    Hi guys, I want to convert a .plist to an .xml and I searched the forums and I got this link (http://140.124.181.188/~khchung/cgi-bin/plutil.cgi) several times and they say it works but it's not working for me is there a mirror or another way to do it?

I'll click thanks if you answer

Thanks

Why are you posting dumbass links?
    To live, you have to lie

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Why are you posting dumbass links?
    What? I just want to know if there's another site like this one cause this is not working for me...

redcard shut up... this link is not a "dumbass link"... it used to work fine...

jcma90 i have the same prob, i was using it, but yesterday or 2 days ago it just stopped... the servers down... even though this will probably be fixed soon, still pretty annoying as i got some heavy modding to do :P

but no, i dont have another site

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luiz For This Useful Post:

JCMA90 (2008-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iWant 1.1.1 View Post
    redcard shut up... this link is not a "dumbass link"... it used to work fine...

jcma90 i have the same prob, i was using it, but yesterday or 2 days ago it just stopped... the servers down... even though this will probably be fixed soon, still pretty annoying as i got some heavy modding to do :P

but no, i dont have another site
    Well, it doesn't look like the sort of link anyone with half a brain would click on. You, on the other hand....
    To live, you have to lie

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Well, it doesn't look like the sort of link anyone with half a brain would click on. You, on the other hand....
    redcard, this is a page where you can upload apples plist, and it will format it so that it is easily editable with wordpad...

sorry, but i just get annoyed when ppl comment on things they dont even know about...

Quote Originally Posted by iWant 1.1.1 View Post
    redcard, this is a page where you can upload apples plist, and it will format it so that it is easily editable with wordpad...

sorry, but i just get annoyed when ppl comment on things they dont even know about...
    lol i know they annoy me too i hope it's back soon

I have duplicated the functionality on my site, .plist Converter | lesterchan.net

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GaMerZ For This Useful Post:

thekirbylover (2012-10-13)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Gamerz u're da best!
    i've been trying to get a converter since ages and u just saved me from another restore!

thxxxxx

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

What would you do this for? I have never needed to so I don't get it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    What would you do this for? I have never needed to so I don't get it.
    Not everyone is on a mac.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

OOOOOOOHHHHHH I get it. It's something I have never had to deal with so I wouldn't know.

If you have Terminal and Erica Utilities installed, you can run this command:

Code:
    plutil -c xml1 DIRECTORY OF PLIST

17. The Following User Says Thank You to WyldPhoenix For This Useful Post:

xxzone (2009-04-22)

You can also use the Notepad++ software to view the plist file, which you can get here. It`s freeware, I find it more convenient.

You guys are awesome! i've used so many programs trying to edit one of these, and all it does it mess everything up. This whole time it just needed to be converted. thanks for the info!

Last edited by Jefekislafe; 2011-07-12 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks

banhammer?
    Arthur "Goof"
    [email protected]

RIP Steve Jobs.

Default Increase Your Page Rank with XrumerMaster
    Having a website is not the only thing that is needed to have a successful business. A website and a business can only become successful when there is a high level of traffic on the website. It is usually said that one should use different search engine optimization techniques on the website in order to get more traffic. There are many SEO techniques that a business can use but applying them and seeing the results is not an easy task. There are some websites that take all the work of ensuring high level of traffic and Xrumer Blast is one of the best options that are available.

For all those people who do not have enough and adequate knowledge xrumer master is the perfect choice that they can make. It essentially is a SEO program which will help increase the site rankings and get more traffic by using the right SEO methods and backlinks. The results that one gets from Xrumer are exceptional and all websites get a high level of traffic.

Through Xrumer master one can get many backlinks which increases the traffic on the website. Links can be left on different websites and forums and these ensure visitors on the website. Xrumer master offers different packages to their clients so that they can choose the one which suits their needs and also fits in their budget. One can get packs where one can get 500 backlinks to 20,000 backlinks. The 500 backlinks are available at a nominal rate of $5 whereas the pack with 20,000 backlinks also cost a small amount of $80. There are some great deals also available which are very cheap and bring in huge sales and profits or the website and for the business.

Backlinks on different websites is the best way to get more traffic which gives the needed impetus to the business. Xrumer master places the backlinks on different and relevant websites as this will get quality traffic. This really helps the website and the link building exercise. Link building is undoubtedly one of the best SEO techniques that a website can use but placing links on different websites and that too the right and relevant forums and websites is a very tough exercise. This entire headache is taken care of by Xrumer Master. They scan the internet and place the backlinks on the right website. One can see the best results in no time at all by the higher number of visitors that visit the website. There are different ways in which one can pay. Backlinks greatly affect any business and the websites. Today the key to success is the website and through backlinks many people get to know about the business and the goods and the services they provide and this makes the business more popular and increases the sales and profits. To give the right boost to the business one should use Xrumer Master as this is the master in providing backlinks and will make the business the master too.

Visit us on XrumerMaster.com