Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Needed With Weather App

Default Help Needed With Weather App
    Hi everyone I am having some issues with the Weather App ever since I tried to change the icons and backgrounds for it. I tried to install them and all that happens now is the original background appears but nothing else and then after about 10 - 15 secs it goes back to Home screen. I have reinstalled the Weather App files I found on the web but all that did was change the Weather icon back to the original one and I still have the same problem. PLEASE can anyone help. I am on 1.1.4, unlocked Windows XP. I have SSH and WinSCP.
    I would be extremely grateful for any help. If it comes to restoring I will need a step by step as I really don't know what to do. THANKS.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

No restoring is nesecary, I know this for a fact.

Did you keep a backup of your orignial files?
    A Thanks is always nice =]

Unfortunately not, I deleted everything and then tried to add the new icons. (I know I'm a dumbass).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Why don't you restore your phone, upgrade to 2.0 and then use Pwnage to unlock and jailbreak your phone. I had 1.1.4 until yesterday and finally decided to upgrade yesterday. I was really afraid to upgrade but now I'm happy with the results. I spent several hours modding my phone yesterday, but I think it's worth it.

Here are two really cool weather backgrounds. I found both of these separately and though that they went well together.

I used Cyberduck and replaced the default files at:

/Applications/Weather.app

Feel free to download these at www.dccoast.com/moon/weather.zip
    Also, I've got a file with 107 ringtones at www.dccoast.com/moon/ringtones.zip

Why don't you restore your phone, upgrade to 2.0 and then use Pwnage to unlock and jailbreak your phone. I had 1.1.4 until yesterday and finally decided to upgrade yesterday. I was really afraid to upgrade but now I'm happy with the results. I spent several hours modding my phone yesterday, but I think it's worth it.

Here are two really cool weather backgrounds. I found both of these separately online and thought that they went well together.
    Last edited by PowerBarDC; 2008-08-03 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost