Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with iPhone 2.0 with wallpaper.

Default Help with iPhone 2.0 with wallpaper.
    I have successfully jailbroken the iphone. (1st gen) but the only problem im having is... whenever i try to set the wallpaper from the photo, or through the settings... it won't let me set it.

It's just same wallpaper and it's never changing. Btw i have 2.0 firmware.

any ideas?

thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sirius389's Avatar
    Thanks

So far its not possible, maybe if Summerboard is ported soon we can use themes without manually changing stuff. Just have to give the developers time to port everything over to 2.0
    -Nicole

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't wait for summerboard and customize!!! So right now I changed my dock and icons to fit with the black wallpaper.

We have to be patient and I have no problem with that!

urgggg I have that same stupid problem
    It's because summerboard and customize left traces in hudsen folders that where Not modified during the software update.

When u get the jailbrake, installer customize and summerboard (soon hopfully) then uninstall them and you should be good

CAN'T WAIT FOR WINPWN 2.0!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I also have this gay problem.

BTW, there is a pwning program out now. xwinpwn.

I just made the picture I wanted into a .png. And changed it to Wallpaper.png and replaced it in a winterboard theme through SSH.
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes/Time machine and replace "Wallpaper.png" with your newly sized pic.

Time machine was just an installed theme I used.

This is on 2.0 with winterboard installed. I also have customize if that makes any differance.

Quote Originally Posted by woostar88 View Post
    I have successfully jailbroken the iphone. (1st gen) but the only problem im having is... whenever i try to set the wallpaper from the photo, or through the settings... it won't let me set it.

It's just same wallpaper and it's never changing. Btw i have 2.0 firmware.

any ideas?

thanks.
    This has been explained a ton of times. Do a search for "wallpaper won't change" here on MMi and you'll find your answer. You need to SSH into your phone and remove a file that is preventing you from changing your wallpaper. But, I'm not gonna tell you which file. Do a little searching and you will have your answer.
    Dirty as I wanna be!