Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i have one sim 2 numbers on it ?? HOW TO GET IT TO WORK ON THE IPHONE !!! help please

Default i have one sim 2 numbers on it ?? HOW TO GET IT TO WORK ON THE IPHONE !!! help please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<iphone friends i need your help bad >>>

my iphone is 7v746****** 1.1.2 i have jailbreak it ...

i have service with rogers and i have a sim chip that has 2 numbers on it

i am trying to be able to use line 1 or 2 this works on all phones but NOT the iphone and i know it can be done here is what i have seen

video from youtube [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhVSM0pfcGc[/ame]

when in a l6 PHONE unlucked and someone calls i see the line that thay are calling on like (line1)or(line2)and the name and number ..

when i use the iphone that is unlucked there is no "SIM APPLICATIONS" under the phone settings just "SIM PIN" so i cant do a thing ..
    but if you call one of the 2 numbers i get the call i just cant change phone numbers from one to the other and i dont know the line the person is call on i just see the number calling me :mad

I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

I am also in the same boat. It use to work great on other phones. I may have to return my iphone and get something like HTC. I still think it is just some software firmware issue. Does anyone know if we downgrade on apple 3g, will it work.

You need to have dual sim card(if iphone supports) or iphone china model.Just search on google...
    Last edited by dejawoo; 2009-02-04 at 12:57 PM.