Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileMe pushes everywhere except my iphone!

Default MobileMe pushes everywhere except my iphone!
    hey everyone. as you proly heard, mobileme takes a lil longer on some macs and pcs but supposedly it works flawless on the iphone. well it doesnt. i setup everything according to apple and it still doesnt work. push email doesnt, push contacts doesnt, and email doesnt. WTF? so i guess i did something wrong but i have no clue what! ok let me tell u what i did. i first went to me.com and signed for the trial. anyway, after that it gave me some instructions on how to sync it up. i launched itunes did one last sync using the USB cable. then i went to my settings and clicked on .mac and filled in my info. i chose to sync cal, bookmarks, mail and contacts. now when it asks me when i should synchronize and i put Auto. yes i enabled all of the options in the settings and changed fetch to push. the only way this works is if i go to settings and turn of calendar and turn it back on and then it works for that ONE time. this is lame. $100 a year? seriously! can someone help! what else do i need to do? thanks everyone!

can someone give me any pointers? i reinstalled the firmware and it still didnt do anything.
    Last edited by Iman07; 2008-07-27 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default no iphone push
    yes,

just got a new 3g to replace my jailbroken 2g. all the functions work including .mac (.me) mail, except the "push" of mail, calendar, contacts and bookmarks to the iphone. the 3 macs i have all sync up to the "cloud" fine.

zen

i tried that and it doesnt work. i think pwnage screwed up my push capabilities. i tried restoring 3 times and it doesnt work. i tried 3 different push servers and it didnt work. there must be something im missing. is it my wifi? i dont get it. can someone help me already. please!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    same with me after pwnage. I cannot push on the iphone. before pwnage everything was ok

My MobileMe refused to push to my iPhone even when I was using the standard 2.0 Firmware; I don't think it's a Pwnage problem, at least I hope not.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    PROBLEM SOLVED **********
    iphone requires cell network data to be enabled for mobile me to work. It will not go over wifi