Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Okay so what's the deal here?

Default Okay so what's the deal here?
    So I clicked on downloads from the top bar here, and I downloaded a .rar full of sublime ringtones. I renamed them all to m4r so I could add to itunes. When I try to sync them to my phone though, they don't all sync. There are 17 in the archive but only 13 will sync. I figured that since I downloaded them from here that the entire archive would have been tested out before being hosted. What is going on here? They all play just fine on the computer, I don't get it. I'm running 1.1.2 jailbroken on windows if it matters.

This is the archive:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=722

bump
    anyone???
    Last edited by flopethedope; 2008-01-11 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah they all play just fine. I've modded my mecca file already, and it shouldn't matter anyways as they are all the same format. It just makes no sense that only some of them would sync but not all.

Have you Tried re-downloading them ?

Just a thought ?

If not there is a guide on replacing the MECCA file which can be changed to allow different types of music files to be played.

It in the guides section of MMi
    You don't need a guide for this. I put it in my installer. Just add sleepers.net/iphonerepo then in "unlockthatiphone" install the ringtones patch. Should work for 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 even though it says 1.1.1. Also, did you add the space at the end of the filename before the .m4r extension?
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.