Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FlashPlayer

Default FlashPlayer
    so i havn't really browed the entire forum, but was there a way to download the macromedia flashplayer to the iphone? because although i like the youtube function the current library of the youtube that's defaulted on the iphone is a tad incomplete.. and would rather be able to access the one directly from the website.. so is it possible to download the macromedia flashplayer on the the iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzell View Post
    so i havn't really browed the entire forum, but was there a way to download the macromedia flashplayer to the iphone? because although i like the youtube function the current library of the youtube that's defaulted on the iphone is a tad incomplete.. and would rather be able to access the one directly from the website.. so is it possible to download the macromedia flashplayer on the the iphone?
    no

you didn't need to browse very far to learn this one, apple says they will be hopefully adding this in the first major update

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gazzie4 For This Useful Post:

bjlawrence11 (2008-05-14)

when it the first major
    update
    coming out?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i dont think anyone knows ;[

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I think this upcoming Wednesday is going to be the major update as it should be part of the major news being announced. I have this feeling that there is going to be some major news/updates about the iPhone this week.
    <--- I'm new so don't hit me just yet.

Default Adobe is working on it...
    Adobe has suggested that it is working on it now. But then I think they backtracked on their statement...?

"Well, you know, we really believe that Flash is synonymous with the Internet and frankly anybody who wants to browse the Web and experience the Web in all its glory really needs Flash support."

http://www.flashdevices.net/2008/03/...to-iphone.html
    My current phone's toast and I want an iPhone!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japha55 View Post
    when it the first major
    update
    coming out?
    That's funny. You mean you don't have Steve Jobs on speed dial like the rest of us?