Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can someone help me out?

Default Can someone help me out?
    Hey, would someone be able to help me out with modding. I have an iphone i have never modded anything and i just wanna know how i can get started and what does modding do to your iphone.

go to the jailbreak/downgrading section of the forum and search away. many guides are there, word to the wise make sure you follow word for word there are no shortcuts.
    if this post help click the thanks

I am running os x 10.4 and am having trouble opening the java file I downloaded to complete the install of the jailbreak.jar. I click on it and nothing..... please help I have been trying to do this for 4 hours now!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GoDodgerz View Post
    I am running os x 10.4 and am having trouble opening the java file I downloaded to complete the install of the jailbreak.jar. I click on it and nothing..... please help I have been trying to do this for 4 hours now!
    Better descriptions help with diagnosis. Do you have the latest version of Java installed? (5). When you double click on the jailbreak.jar file, does something open in the dock and immediately close again? Check the crash logs to see what's happening.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.