Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphoneringtonemaker

I have the Full version and it works flawlessly....I highly recommend that you PURCHASE the software. The program is not expensive and works 100%. You can afford an iPhone, I'm sure you can afford an inexpensive piece of software that you want to use.

Everyone pirates once and while, but if you find a program that truly is good, BUY IT and support the programmer(s) who developed it.
    1.1.2FW w/ 4.02.13_G Baseband. Rock Solid!

I have it for you guys...........................NOT!!

What makes you think that someone that has paid for the CHEAP working program like this one will just give it to you for nothing??

The nerve of somepeople! Only in America!!

if your trial has expired you can try this
    go to > Documents and Settings> your username > Application Data (If hidden, click Tools> Folder Options> View> show hidden files and folders)> iPhoneRingToneMaker

now delete all the files ending with .dat. uninstall iphoneringtonemaker and reinstall.
    your new ringtones will probably replace your current ringtones though

Thanks for this But Nobody can crack this iphoneringtonemaker.It is very good app and easy to use. How much for this.I also want to know how to upgreade unlock 1.0.2 .I want a new custom firmware in my iphone.Plz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthchamber99 View Post
    I have it for you guys...........................NOT!!

What makes you think that someone that has paid for the CHEAP working program like this one will just give it to you for nothing??

The nerve of somepeople! Only in America!!
    I purchashed it and its great! Stop being cheap! LOL

Ok I will purchase this App But first u please tell me.How to upgrade 1.0.2
    and installer PLZ