Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Touch Screen problems

Default Touch Screen problems
    Hi,
    The last row of icons on my touch screen (the dock) has stopped working. Sometimes they work if i touch them a lot of times but this is causing me problems.
    Does anyone know how I can fix this??

afaik you need to get it repaired/replaced

iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Thanks

maybee just uninstal some 3th party apps and try reboot your iPhone - maybe helps what you do before happen that, maybe you just install some app hu cause that mistake
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmoLV View Post
    maybee just uninstal some 3th party apps and try reboot your iPhone - maybe helps what you do before happen that, maybe you just install some app hu cause that mistake
    dude what are talking about this doesn't have anything to do with third party apps. this is a hardware issue, u will have to take it apple and get a replacement phone.

any idea about what would have caused it and if it could be fixed?
    I was on holiday in a really humid place - could that be it>??

I am in the same boat as you. the bottom of my phone and some parts of the middle are unresponsive, but i know why they r unresponsive. my friend dropped it in water....but i am definently not telling apple that...just saying that it stopped working. hopefully i can go in tomorrow b/c i just got back from south africa today (was in a plane(s) for a totaly of 33 hrs =(, not fun). will they give you an entirely new phone or will they ship it back and repair it? cause i have a few dents that could be fixed, lol
    If my post is helpful, give it a ThAnKs!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    iPod mini 4g
    iPod Video 30g (not anymore, I will miss you =[)
    Jailbroken iPhone 7.32g

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvaderb View Post
    I am in the same boat as you. the bottom of my phone and some parts of the middle are unresponsive, but i know why they r unresponsive. my friend dropped it in water....but i am definently not telling apple that...just saying that it stopped working. hopefully i can go in tomorrow b/c i just got back from south africa today (was in a plane(s) for a totaly of 33 hrs =(, not fun). will they give you an entirely new phone or will they ship it back and repair it? cause i have a few dents that could be fixed, lol
    I don't think dropping it in the water was the problem becuz I was no where by water and mine had the same problem. I am a AT&T customer and it was jailbroken so I restored it and took it up there and I told the genius it just stopped working and he gave me a brand new one, no questions asked

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

if you dropped it in water your warranty is most likely voided. you better hope that was some really really dry water and it didnt mess up your water seal thing...(in the headphone jack? iunno google it)
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.