Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Application/Icon names missing!! HELP!!

Exclamation Application/Icon names missing!! HELP!!
    This was a while back but i never got aroung to asking for help. I installed the simpsons itheme a while back and then decided to uninstall it. If i remember correctly, i used this special version of iswitcher that is no longer out but when i uninstalled the itheme, some of my icon labels were gone, and some others were changed. For example, my itunes store is called MobileStore and my sms changed to 'sms' instead of 'Text' and YouTube is now "youtube". some icons are not capitalized anymore while some are. and some are completely missing, such as installer, customize, safari, phone, and mail. I have tried different themes and all the basic things, im not stupid; but im not a genius either. im not too familiar with ssh and all that but if someone knows how i could fix this WITHOUT RESTORING MY PHONE, PLEASE PLEASE feel free to help. i have always kept my icon labels hidden after this because missing icon labels made my phone look retarded and i want my labels back so could some one help please.

SCREENSHOT BELOW.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by mad102190; 2008-01-07 at 04:34 AM.

Default bump
    i'm having this problem too. anyone have any advice?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'd recommend you SSH and delete the theme you wanted to uninstall, if its somehow still there. Umm, maybe go into Bossprefs or SBSettings and go to the poof section and check to see the apps aren't turned off.