Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wanting to sell 2 iphones but need help

Default Wanting to sell 2 iphones but need help
    I have two iPhones (4gig and 8gig) and am wanting to sell them. However they are both AT&T activated and I was wondering if I would incur the early cancelation fee if I was to sell them. I still want the AT&T service just other phones. Any information would be gratefuly appreciated
    If your not First, Your Last!
    -Ricky Bobby

You can take the SIMS out of the phones and use them with another suitable GSM phone

However I wouldn't purchase an IPhone without a SIM card as its a complete package

How would someone go about this. I have my previous sim card but this one has my number on it. Can this be done?
    -Ricky Bobby

Thanks

Push a paperclip in the top hole and get both cards out. Then restore to 1.1.1 and sell away. Take your SIMS and pop them in any GSM phone.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Tell me the price

Haha I know how to remove the sim card but I was wondering about the plan changes. Will I be able to remove all of my iPhone plans. Visual voicemail. And obtain my corporate discount again. I was hoping to get 600 for both.
    -Ricky Bobby

Dont think so....

Your locked into a 24 month contract with the NEW AT&T wireless haha...

If the phones are in good condition complete with box I would sell them for at least 400$ bootloader 3.9 is hard to come across especially outside US

I keep finding more reasons to hate ATT..haha

Well if I am unable to remove the iphone plan's from my account then there wouldn't be much reason to sell the phones. However 400 a piece does sound like a motivating factor. I just want a lil cheaper bill along with a new blackberry.. but I will see if I can find anything out from ATT today.
    -Ricky Bobby

Thanks

I think the best they can do is give you a comparable contract for a Blackberry, you might get more minutes / sms for the same price, considering the mark up on the iphone contracts to cover Apples slice
    To live, you have to lie