Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: battery charging issues

Question battery charging issues
    I'm on 1.1.2, jailbroken for about 1 month now and have noticed decreased battery life and very long charging times. I am running customize, summerboard, Wetool, netserveces, open ssh, chess. nes, mms, five dice vnotes and blackjack. I always have wifi and ssh turned off unless it is being used. Check email on manual, brightness on 1/3 etc. I use my phone throughout the day, not too often and short calls. dont stay on wifi very long either. Anyways the battery used to last about 1 1/2 - 2 days and now less than 1 day. Before it would charge overnight with no problem. I use my wall charger and turn it off after i plug it in . Now by morning it has only charged up to about 75-80%. If i leave the phone on while charging i does say full charge however i suspect otherwise due to the short battery life. ALso on two occasios the battery has been fully drained. ANY suggestions welcomed and sorry for the long post.

try using the dock charger that came with the phone..maybe the problem's with your charger.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aahandagr8 For This Useful Post:

taotechad (2008-01-07)

Green Apple
    Thanks

yeah ive got the same prob i have a otb 1.1.2 my battery life is shocking all i use it for is the phone i dont touch the ipod or anything i drained my battery one night and i put it on charge at 12 pm at night and by 8 am the next morning the battery still hadnt fully charged it takes so long to charge but so quick to drain it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DeL_R For This Useful Post:

taotechad (2008-01-07)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

restore and take to the apple store happend to mine
    If i helped hit Thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to julianqm2 For This Useful Post:

taotechad (2008-01-07)

Default charging
    I think i'm going to get new battery, thanx for your help guys!