Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help cant dowgrade from !! 04.02.13_G

Default help cant dowgrade from !! 04.02.13_G
    is there a way to dowgrade from 04.01.13_G?

If your phone was bought 1.1.2 you can't downgrade the baseband, the only thing you can do is downgrade the firmware to 1.1.1 and jailbreak it. Then if you want you can download the octoprep and upgrade back to 1.1.2 and jailbreak. At the moment the baseband cannot be downgraded so the phone cannot be unlocked. Either way you bought yourself and expensive ipod until an unlock is available.... sorry your not the only one

Default the phones was originally a 1.0.2
    the phones was originally a 1.0.2 and upgraded to 1.1.2 ..
    then dowgraded back to 1.0.2 but it did not dowgrade the baseband. it staid on 04.02.13_G

the phones was originally a 1.0.2 and upgraded to 1.1.2 ..
    then dowgraded back to 1.0.2 but it did not dowgrade the baseband. it staid on 04.02.13_G
    Last edited by lilo5456; 2008-01-05 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

this took me about 14 hours straight to figure out. apparently the secpack that's included in the virginizing packages has to match the version of the baseband that's currently installed. there's a ton of these virginizing packages around on the internet but only ONE of them uses the secpack that matches the 4.02.13_G and it's called 112fr.zip. I've been to too many website to remember where I found it, but i'm sure if you do a search you'll find the package. in it you'll find all the binaries and executables necessary to delete the 4.02.13_G baseband and installed the 1.0.2 baseband (forget what the version number is).

add this source in installer : i.unlock.no then use the baseband downgrader from the unlocking tools that you will now find in the installer
    Last edited by PeterL; 2008-01-05 at 10:20 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PeterL View Post
    add this source in installer : i.unlock.no then use the baseband downgrader from the unlocking tools that you will now find in the installer
    hey!! that was gunna be my advice u copy cat!

great minds think alike

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PeterL View Post
    great minds think alike
    haha...very true

U Rockkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Try this one it worked for me. http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17236