Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get into safari and contacts on an 2.0 unactivated phone

Thanks

Lightbulb Get into safari and contacts on an 2.0 unactivated phone
    Too get into your iPhone on 2.0 when your not activated!!!
    To do this
    1. Call *#307#
    2. Then call 0 and press answer then end call and select decline when you get called again
    3. Now call *#307 again and after the please wait screen press the lock button
    4. Now slide the slider and you are into the phone app.
    5. Add a contact with a website so you can access safari add an email to get into email app
    Enjoy
    Last edited by Mars478; 2008-07-18 at 11:22 PM.
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marsman478 View Post
    Too get into your iPhone on 2.0 when your not activated!!!
    To do this
    1. Call *#307#
    2. Then call 0 and press answer then end call and select decline when you get called again
    3. Now call *#307 again and after the please wait screen press the lock button
    4. Now slide the slider and you are into the phone app.
    5. Add a contact with a website so you can access safari add an email to get into email app
    Enjoy
    when in safari, can you add a webclip to the home screen? you wiil be able to access the spring board!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Thanks

Sadly No it takes you back to the lock screen.
    When that happens you just slide the slider then press the lock button there.
    Then Slide again and you will be in the contacts
    Enjoy!
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Thanks

what if you go to youtube.com, then click a video, will you be able to get into youtube.app?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry to say this, but why is this useful? I mean you can activate your phone with Pwnage Tool now, so it really doesn't matter. Sorry to rain on your parade

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chase817 View Post
    what if you go to youtube.com, then click a video, will you be able to get into youtube.app?
    No It will say Connect To itunes to activate youtube But you can get to ur ipod by clicking an itunes link then downoading something and selecting downloads!

Quote Originally Posted by Numberzz View Post
    I'm sorry to say this, but why is this useful? I mean you can activate your phone with Pwnage Tool now, so it really doesn't matter. Sorry to rain on your parade
    Hey Dude its fine! This is just for people like me who don't want to use pwnage tool :P
    Last edited by Mars478; 2008-07-20 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost