Results 1 to 6 of 6

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Get into safari and contacts on an 2.0 unactivated phone

  1. #1
    I haz no shield Mars478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 34 Times in 31 Posts

    Lightbulb Get into safari and contacts on an 2.0 unactivated phone
    Too get into your iPhone on 2.0 when your not activated!!!
    To do this
    1. Call *#307#
    2. Then call 0 and press answer then end call and select decline when you get called again
    3. Now call *#307 again and after the please wait screen press the lock button
    4. Now slide the slider and you are into the phone app.
    5. Add a contact with a website so you can access safari add an email to get into email app
    Enjoy
    Last edited by Mars478; 2008-07-18 at 11:22 PM.
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life Chase817's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 92 Times in 65 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marsman478 View Post
    Too get into your iPhone on 2.0 when your not activated!!!
    To do this
    1. Call *#307#
    2. Then call 0 and press answer then end call and select decline when you get called again
    3. Now call *#307 again and after the please wait screen press the lock button
    4. Now slide the slider and you are into the phone app.
    5. Add a contact with a website so you can access safari add an email to get into email app
    Enjoy
    when in safari, can you add a webclip to the home screen? you wiil be able to access the spring board!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

  3. #3
    I haz no shield Mars478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 34 Times in 31 Posts

    Sadly No it takes you back to the lock screen.
    When that happens you just slide the slider then press the lock button there.
    Then Slide again and you will be in the contacts
    Enjoy!
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life Chase817's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 92 Times in 65 Posts

    what if you go to youtube.com, then click a video, will you be able to get into youtube.app?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

  5. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

    I'm sorry to say this, but why is this useful? I mean you can activate your phone with Pwnage Tool now, so it really doesn't matter. Sorry to rain on your parade

  6. #6
    I haz no shield Mars478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 34 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chase817 View Post
    what if you go to youtube.com, then click a video, will you be able to get into youtube.app?
    No It will say Connect To itunes to activate youtube But you can get to ur ipod by clicking an itunes link then downoading something and selecting downloads!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numberzz View Post
    I'm sorry to say this, but why is this useful? I mean you can activate your phone with Pwnage Tool now, so it really doesn't matter. Sorry to rain on your parade
    Hey Dude its fine! This is just for people like me who don't want to use pwnage tool :P
    Last edited by Mars478; 2008-07-20 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •