Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3g successfuly connected to Concordia's network

Default Iphone 3g successfuly connected to Concordia's network
    I've managed to successfully connect to Concordia universities wifi network (its running on ttls) btw using the iPhone config utility which can be found on the apple web site. I've contacted the iits department already. I've also tested it on my other friends iphoen the method works just fine. If anyones interested just pm me or email. I also will be checking the thread regularly so I'll b able to answer u.

Sorry I couldn't upload or show u how to do it because it requires a certificate which I don't know whether or not I'm allowed to share with other.

P.S this is regarding Concordia university in Montreal.

feel free to post a reply here, a thanks wouldnt hurt either ill post the instructions as soon as i get word that its ok to publish the certificate. This also should apply to all universities using TTLS-PAP

just visit comthre3.blogspot.com for more info regarding this issue thanks

-----------------------------

Many people have been PMing me regarding this issue, and for some reason i cannot reply to some, the site wont allow me, so here we go

Sorry for the lack of info in my post ill be posting more info in my blog http://comthre3.blogspot.com anyways it should work on any iphone/ipod touch running 2.0 firmware, 2.0 has been pwned right now so it shouldnt be a problem

visit the blog for more info regarding Concordia ,

P.S. I showed IITS the method, for some reason they still cant manage to connect students, if ur interested, just email me with ur netname and ill send u back the conf file, make sure u email me from an account setup on ur iPhone mail, also make sure ur running fw 2.0
    Last edited by comthre3; 2008-07-20 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost