Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want More Battery For 3G? Must Read This Now ! ! !

Exclamation Want More Battery For 3G? Must Read This Now ! ! !
    Well, everybody is thinking why battery drain so fast even when not using 3G and also setting the Push feature off or manually. Well lets says that Apple iPhone's 3G is the most capable phone for 3G uses on the market and the history. Also it beat the competition when we talk about battery life? iPhone its the killer, i don't know how many off you guys uses a smart phone or PDA before, but you already know they battery life its much less than what the iPhone brings. Enough Talking but really you cannot pretend to compare the 3G life vs. the 1st Gen EDGE iPhone. If you do it, you are a Dummy. If you don't want a phone that drains his battery so fast. Just don't Grab a 3G One. Thanks ! ! !

Here are some tips that i test successfully and i will be honest, so it maybe is not too much as you expect but will help a lot.

Here Is:
    - Drain your battery until it doesn't turn on, and leave it like that for half and hour or if you can for 1 hour. so you keep trying to turn it on but it will not. (***Do this Before Sleep So You Can Do The Second TIP After***)

- Now that your iPhone battery its drained, the best way to give it a full charge without interruption is leaving it off but charging, for 8 hours or more. (*** That's why i recommend you to do this before sleep because i know how hard its to live one minute without iPhone***)

- Now after that your iPhone will be super Charged. now you can use it and you will test for the first time a full charge.

- if you are not using 3G, just turn it off. maybe you just want to wait until a jailbreak tool is released and you can use Boss Tool or something like that to toggle it easy (That's up to you)

After doing all these 3 tips, i will be honest i don't wanna lie you telling you that you will got the same battery performance like the first iphone, NO No NO No Way. all you wil got with this procedure will be like 20% to 25% more or if you dont know how to calculate a percent here is in hour's it will be about 45 Minutes to 1:15 Minutes....

Those are my test but another tip and this will be the last one.

if you dont get it, and you need just to have more battery, go and buy this one.

$49.99
    Features

* Power and charge your iPhone or iPod
    * Extends play time up to 30 hours of music*; 6 hours of video*; 3 hours of talk**
    * Includes retractable USB charging cable to recharge battery pack
    * High-capacity, rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery pack for increased energy efficiency
    * Small enough to keep connected to your iPhone or iPod
    * LED battery meter displays remaining power level
    * *iPod nano 3rd generation **iPhone

Specifications

* Works with iPhone and any iPod with dock connector (excluding iPod 3rd generation)

Dimensions
    Weight 0.10 lbs.
    Battery Pack dimensions 2.38"L X 0.38"H X 1.69"W

Warranty
    Mini Battery Pack and Charger for iPhone and iPod is backed by the Kensington 1-Year warranty.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

All I want to know is when I connect it to the iPhone, does it just constantly recharge it through the pack? I won't be using it while actually using the phone, but for things like GPS or inbetween classes, etc...

when you plug it it will recharge your phone/ipod, thats how it work

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I did note that I think the reason the 3G batteries are not soldered in might have something to do with upgrades later on, but I think this would be a good investment once school starts up. However, that is just an opinion for myself, as advertising isn't tolerated all the time here :P.

well looks like we are posting something Big, so this is like an emergenc, people are screaming out there for battery life, so i dont see it as advertisement