Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strange> My New 3G iPhone Cames With 2.0 (5A345) Instead Of 2.0 (5A347)

Default Strange> My New 3G iPhone Cames With 2.0 (5A345) Instead Of 2.0 (5A347)
    Strange> My New 3G iPhone Cames With 2.0 (5A345) Instead Of 2.0 (5A347)

how can that be posible? also when i click itunes check for updates (iphone) it says this is the latest version..

Please Let Me Know........
    Last edited by esmandau; 2008-07-17 at 09:53 PM.

Yeah this happened to me to, and I think we're not the only two. The simple way to get to the 5A347 is click restore, and it will download the 5A347 build of 2.0, but I am not positive, so I'll just stick to my 5A345

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

At least all the ones from launch through the weekend are 5A345. I restored mine to 5A347 after I got the unending boot logo once it ran out of power the first time. Things have been better for me since, but it looks like the relocation of the Applications folder will be needed once more. Bunch (8 pages) of apps and the device gets pokier and installs of new apps takes forever. I thinned out my collection last night and so far so good.
    I came, I saw, I forgot what the hell I was there for.

no i am already doing it but its must be a joke, looks like apple ships their phone maybe between july 3 or 7 those dates that was the build number, actually that build number belongs to the 8 BETA of it....

Mine is also 5A345. Purchased on Day 1.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i think all of the first few day phones are the older build