Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new here..help with iphone apps

Default new here..help with iphone apps
    hello,
    i desperately need help here..just got a new iphone 1.1.4. with tmobile network. im having trouble with jailbreak? like getting the installer? (so i could download games and stuff?) im not good with cellphones in general just so u know... i ask my friend's help about it, and even he doesnt know how... anywayz, i accidentaly deleted an icon called zibri's blog or something? and when i go to jailbreakme.com, when i download the apps, all i get is a blue question mark. the site says all i need to do is to restore my iphone. and if im going to restore, how do i do it? will restoring damaged something on my iphone? will it delete some stuff on my iphone?

well if you deleted zibri's blog then I'm assuming you already jailbroke using Ziphone. The icon means nothing, all you did was delete a link to a website. If you read under F.A.Q's under jailbreakme.com, it explains what the blue question mark is. Restoring your phone will not damage your phone just like restoring your computer. However, you will lose everything so be sure to back it up on itunes.
    If I helped you please hit the THANKS button