Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: calendar event alert

Default calendar event alert
    the board is going at negative warp speed, almost like the server is on a 14.4 modem, so i didnt search.
    anyway, the calendar alert only does its quick little chirp/vibe and never seems to remind me due to it being super quiet and in my pocket. is there a program/setting that will make it so the alert is continuous?

Banned
    Thanks

u can changhe the alert for the event. Change it to the alarm tone that sounds like a fire truck going off...and turn the volume all the way up. It works for me

Quote Originally Posted by fat x nub View Post
    u can changhe the alert for the event. Change it to the alarm tone that sounds like a fire truck going off...and turn the volume all the way up. It works for me
    so how do you change the alert for the calendar? I know you can do it in the timer, but i dont know about the calendar

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nate94gt View Post
    so how do you change the alert for the calendar? I know you can do it in the timer, but i dont know about the calendar
    I like to know the answer to this as well. Many times the vibration and sound notification are so brief that I don't even recognize it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe customize will do it for you...not sure though.

i just checked and theres an option to change the "beep beep" sound as customize so elegantly puts it. i think thatll do it
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidetalker For This Useful Post:

rainman1962 (2008-02-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

That changed the sound..thanx.. but I was mainly wanting a way to extend the vibrations. Many times during meetings I'll have the ringer turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    i believe customize will do it for you...not sure though.

i just checked and theres an option to change the "beep beep" sound as customize so elegantly puts it. i think thatll do it

If someone has a free minute could you help me throught this. I have Customize and I advanced to the System Sounds>Beep Beep Sound and there is nothing there but "revert to backup". How do I add different sounds here. I to want to put something in the Event Alert that I can actually hear! I can hear the timer/alarms so it shouldn't be too big a deal to get a sound that i can hear for an event alert.

THANKS in advance for your help and time!