Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Group messanging

Default Group messanging
    HI, Im a promoter and i send out emails to more then maybe 100 people a day. This there a way that i can save a group of people under a group name or something that way i can just had the group instead of adding one by one on the sent to.?

Quote Originally Posted by Acolon2008 View Post
    HI, Im a promoter and i send out emails to more then maybe 100 people a day. This there a way that i can save a group of people under a group name or something that way i can just had the group instead of adding one by one on the sent to.?
    I dont think that you can send SMS to a specific group, although you can set up caller groups in outlook then sync them to the phone...

I will try when i get home today... I have been wanting to set up groups anyway...

O ok, thanks,
    Try it and let me know if it works. You have gmail?

yes, why, trying to set it up?

Thanks

Are you always sending to the same people? Once you first send your multiple SMS, it will be saved in your history, and you can just keep sending from the history log.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Are you always sending to the same people? Once you first send your multiple SMS, it will be saved in your history, and you can just keep sending from the history log.
    History log? Where the hell is that at lol.?

so when you send an SMS you get a list of conversations... Go to that list and it should have the outgoing message that you sent to your same 100+ people...