Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize and tmobile help

Thanks
    Unhappy Customize and tmobile help
    i have this app called Customize, that i can change all my stuff, but i dont see any themes or whatnot on my installer or whatnot, mainly i just wanna change some of the sounds of things, like the lock and unlock sound and so forth, maybe a few others, am i doing something wrong, am i using an outdated app/installer?
    also, i use tmobile, ive been reading i can have full access if i get t-zones 5.99/mo plan, if i get the 5.99/mo plan, what internet options will NOT be availbe/will get charged for? ALSO i dont have tzones at all already ive been browsing the webb and such and downloading things thru Wi-Fi, tmobile wont charge me for that will they?
    Iphone 3G, unlocked & activated.
    Windows XP SP3.
    T-Mobile.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you go to installer & find customize (old) you will be able to change whatever you want in sounds pretty much. I think the new customize sucks. You might have to patch your firmware to 1.1.1 to get it to load on your phone, but youo can just uninstall the patch after you install customize (old). Look for blaze ultimate 1 source & install it. You will find chisanna dev.'s work in there & they have customize old & all the customize theme packages you need. Good luck.
    "Win or lose, I promise you violence"

Wanderlei Silva

3. The Following User Says Thank You to infamous12550 For This Useful Post:

Susa (2008-07-18)

Thanks
    meh its not that big of a deal, id rather wait for a newwer version than downgrade, thanks for the info,, but as for my tmobile quest?
    i have tmobile, if i get the 5.99 tzones plan, what will i still be charged to use access wise, that and i do NOT have tzones atm, but ive been using Wi-Fi to do all my internet stuff, but when i go to phone statistics it says EDGE data received is 230 MB, but ive only used Wi-FI i havnt used EDGE, will tmobile charge me for that? or is it a possiblity that that data is from teh rpevious ower of the iphone (its used)
    Iphone 3G, unlocked & activated.
    Windows XP SP3.
    T-Mobile.