Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lets help out the creators!!!!!

Default Lets help out the creators!!!!!
    If you use any apps on your phone you should donate, so many people put so much time an effort into creating these. Even if you donate $1 it adds up, I know thousands of people download apps. I see alot of people complaining that the phone "should of come with this or that" and there are lots people filling those voids, so we should show them our support by donating.

If your not sure how: 95% of apps have a donation button within the app if you can't find it there go the native apps section clicking here and search for the apps you use. if you can't find them there pm me personally and I will find out where to send donations.
    Last edited by morphiusrt; 2008-01-04 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks

There's something about ex-smokers, and people that have donated to projects, they way they go on and on.

It kinda reminds of Mormons and other religious nuts going round peoples' houses and telling that they need to be a better person.
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by morphiusrt View Post
    If you you use any apps on your phone please donate, so many people put so much time an effort into creating these and most people do not support them. Even if you donate $1 it adds up, I know thousands of people download apps everyday but never donate. How would you like it if you worked endless hours for free I know I wouldn't appreciate that. I see alot of people complaining that the phone "should of come with this or that" and there are lots people filling those voids, so lets show them our support by donating.

I personally have donated and will be donating to every app I use.
    People make these programs because they want to, the iPhone is a new frontier of programming. And they make them available to us, again because they want to. And we will donate if we want to; ease up on the guilt trip.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

if you don't want to thats fine by me just keep it to yourself, i really could care less all i'm saying is it helps the creators want to try to make more stuff.

Thanks

if you don't want to thats fine by me just keep it to yourself
    Couldn't the same be said for you? Redcard is right, people can make their own decisions without it be pushed down their throat.

If you don't agree thats fine. I just think alot of people overlook the time involved in this stuff.

ps edited first post so i don't choke people by pushing down their throat.
    Last edited by morphiusrt; 2008-01-03 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks

lol... redcard is the 1st poster that replied to you...

i relized that and changed it

Banned
    Thanks

if you don't want to thats fine by me just keep it to yourself
    Why don't u keep your idea for all of us to donate to yourself...the people that make these apps do it cuz they want to...not for money. I am working on a summerboard theme and my dad said,"hey u should charge people!" and i replied,"one...nobody would pay for a theme...two...this is for my own fun and joy"

Quote Originally Posted by fat x nub View Post
    Why don't u keep your idea for all of us to donate to yourself...the people that make these apps do it cuz they want to...not for money. I am working on a summerboard theme and my dad said,"hey u should charge people!" and i replied,"one...nobody would pay for a theme...two...this is for my own fun and joy"
    Yeah. Money is just an incentive, but its not mandatory, and lets not give anyone any ideas...

no one is saying it is mandatory all i'm saying is if you find an app useful it would be nice to show the creator you appreciate it..... thats all end of story

Thanks

no one is saying it is mandatory all i'm saying is if you find an app useful it would be nice to show the creator you appreciate it..... thats all end of story
    Yes it is. And your point is well taken, thank you.

Closed.