Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone battery problem, some assistance required.

Default iPhone battery problem, some assistance required.
    Here is my problem:

My iPhone 3G has been on the computer charging for about the last 5 to 10 hours and by then u expect to have the battery fully charged or even moved up in battery life. But with my phone, the battery hasn't even flinched. Its been hooked up to the computer charging for 5 to 10 hours, and the battery bar hasn't even moved, it remains at the 3/4 mark.

Any ideas or assistance?

iPhone? More like MyPhone sdmojaydo619's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm that is very weird...have you tryed restarting the phone yet? On my 1st gen when somthing isint working right, rebooting it usually takes care of the problem.
    Why can't people be more interrigent rike me? RICE!
    R.I.P - iPhone 2g, iPod classic 80GB

I dont think that the USB puts out as much voltage, if you are on 3G and have a weak signal than it is possible that you are using the the same amout of charge that is comiing in... Plug it into the wall...

I know that sometimes when i am uploading songs or video to the phone it will remain at the same charge even though i am managing the music for 30-40 min...

thanks, ill try that rightt now . Though my 3G is always turned off when im in my home cause i use wifi. So it may or may not work.